How Do I Seek Services from STC?

Call or email us to begin a discussion about how STC might meet your needs.

We welcome referrals from local agencies, churches, healthcare professionals and others. Clients do not need a referral to receive services.

Many sexually abused children (and their parents) are eligible for free counseling through the California State Victim Compensation Program. This fund comes from court fines on all convicted offenders of crimes, and a Federal Grant.

Those not covered by a program are charged a sliding scale fee. No one is refused help because of an inability to pay.
For information and help, call today: 530-221-6237